The airport will be the new airport of Angola’s capital Luanda and is designed for 13 million passengers per year and will receive 12 fingerdocks. It will replace the old Quatro de Fevereiro International Airport.
- Angola International in SatelliteView (Yandex)
- Angola International in SatelliteView (satellites.pro)
Mexico City Texcoco Airport is a partially built facility which was supposed to be Mexico City’s New International Airport, but it was abruptly canceled in late 2018. Instead, the Federal government of Mexico plans to build an international airport at Santa Lucía airbase north of the city.
- Texcoco Airport in Satellte View (ZoomEarth)
- Texcoco Airport in SatelliteView (Yandex)
- Santa Lucía Airport in Satellite View (satellites.pro)
The airport is already opened but still under construction. The airport is planned to be able to handle 120 to 200 million passengers after completion of final phase in 2040.
New international airport for the city of Qingdao in the Shandong Province in China. It will replace the old Liuting airport.
- Qingdao Jiaodong in SatelliteView
- Qingdao Jiaodong in SatelliteView (Zoom Earth)
- Qingdao Jiaodong in SatelliteView (satellites.pro)
The new Istanbul Airport is already opened and now the main airport of the city. It is still under construction waiting for completion of stages two and three till 2025.
Construction site of the new airport about 50 km outside Chengdu. The new airport will be the third largest hub in China, serving 80 to 100 million passengers per year.
- Chengdu Tianfu in SatelliteView
- Chengdu Tianfu in SatelliteView (Zoom Earth)
- Chengdu Tianfu on SatelliteView (satellites.pro)
Construction site of new airport on Dadeng island. After completion of final phase, the airport will serve 85 million passengers and 2 million tons of cargo annually by 2040.
- Xiamen Xiang’an in SatelliteView (Zoom Earth)
- Xiamen Xiang’an in SatelliteView (Yandex)
- Xiamen Xiang’an in SatelliteView (MapQuest)